You can read the detailed explanations in Charlie's well-written and enlightening piece on Outsports HERE, but here's the bare-bones list:
1. Gay Games I, 1982.
2. Beginning of IGLA, Gay Games II, 1986.
3. First world records, Gay Games III, 1990.
4. Bruce Hayes, first Olympic medalist, Gay Games III, 1990.
5. Pink Flamingo relay/skits, Gay Games III, 1990.
6. EuroGames II in The Hague, 1993.
7. Greg Louganis, Gay Games IV, 1994.
8. Synchronized swimming added to IGLA competitions, 1995.
9. First inclusion of sexual orientation in nondiscrimination language of a national aquatics organization’s bylaws,
10. FINA decision to deny world records at Gay Games 2010 and Asia-Pacific Outgames 2011.