NOTE October 20 submission deadline!
LOGO TV is casting to find 3 charismatic, healthy, fit, and active HIV+ athletes (amateurs to professionals) from a variety of fields (soccer, dance, rugby, gymnastics, swimming, dodgeball, ice hockey, track & field, etc) to star in a PSA series. Each of the TV spots will feature one of these athletes talking about the passion they have for their sport, and how living with HIV does not prevent them from pursuing what they love and maintaining their lifestyle.
The goal of this series is to show that HIV is still a disease but it is treatable. People can live full, active, and healthy lives by knowing their HIV status, staying in shape, eating well, and seeking proper medical treatment.
YOU MAY BE SELECTED TO STAR IN THIS SERIES IF YOU ARE:
• A healthy, active, and physically fit male living with HIV, (all ages & ethnicities) AND an athlete, amateur or professional (you must be skilled in and passionate about your sport.)
• Living in NYC or within driving distance. (Due to budgetary constraints, we may not be able to use people living further away.)
Here are some key details regarding this opportunity:
- Shoot Dates: November 2010 (exact dates TBD)
- Shoot Locations: New York City area
- Compensation: $800.00 + 10% agency fee (if applicable)
- Usage: 1 year, airing only on the Logo channel & on www.logotv.com
- Submission Deadline: October 20, 2010 to email@example.com
- To Submit: E-mail three pictures of yourself, including one close-up of your face and one of you participating in your sport along with answers to the following by October 20 to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Include with these photographs the following information...
- Legal Name, Birthdate & Town/City where you currently live
- Your sport and how many years you have been active in this sport
- Any Awards/Trophies/Achievements in your sport/field
- Teams/Groups/Organizations you are or have been involved with, if any
- Indicate if you would be interested in participating if Logo produced a web series based on these PSAs? (All details to be negotiated and handled separately at a future date)
This is a really special and important project, and we hope to help LOGO TV find people who are passionate about their sport and show how HIV has not held them back.